Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 3 - 26/9/2009 (AFL Grand Final Day)

Today was a pretty good day as far as the expander goes. My family have started noticing changes in my mouth. This morning, my mother pointed out that my upper-left canine was falling into place. For months, as some of you have noticed, it has been out of alignment with the other teeth and been what some have called a vampire tooth. I am really happy about this as I hope soon, this tooth will be back with all the others and I won't have to stop telling people that I am not a vampire.

That night, when mum went to put the key in and expand my mouth, it hurt quite a lot. Mum is starting to really get the hang of things which is making life easier for me, but after she did the expansion for today, she kept saying how sorry she was and that she wished she didn't have to hurt me daily. I feel she is hurting more than I am. I tried to cheer her up by telling her to not worry about me and to just think how good my teeth will look in a few years.

After all this drama, I tried having some ice-cream to relieve the pain and it worked very well. I guess it acted like an ice pack, only a whole lot tastier and a whole lot quicker.

FOOD SUMMARY:
B - Baby Cereal (Easy) and Raisin Toast (Hard, had lots of food stuck)
L - Macaroni Cheese (Easy, but had food stuck)
Di - Cheese Jaffle (Hard, had bread stuck)
De - Ice Cream (Easy)
I have also made a conclusion that bread will get stuck in the expander.

No comments:

Post a Comment