Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 2 - 25/9/2009

Today wasn't too bad. At first when I woke up, I didn't feel like I had anything thing in my mouth, but that was only a spur of the moment thing. After seconds, I realised that I did have the expander in my mouth. Then I started thinking about what it was like when I didn't have an expander in my mouth. The first thing I thought of is that it was much easier to do simple things like talk, eat and take a pill. But then I thought of how much good it was doing and when I thought about that, it just made me all the more inspired to keep going with this process.

Later in the day, Mum went shopping and being a liker of Baby cereal (Yes mushy cereal for babies), I told her to get me some as it was something that I knew would be easy to eat and may not clog up my expander, which would help both my parents and I. This made me think of other foods that are smooth. The first food I thought of was raisin toast. Except for the crust, that is pretty soft. Some other things that I thought of were pasta, rice, muffins and donuts.

That night,as it was mums birthday, we went out to a Vietnamese restaurant called Thythy. There we had, spring rolls, fried rice, Mongolian beef, sweet and sour pork
(Jades favorite) and Chili chicken. When we got home, mum picked out the leftover food and we sat down and had some chocolate jam donuts to celebrate mums birthday! After, Mum did her first expansion and after doing it once and not finding the next hole, she went back and did it successfully. Well done Mum!

FOOD SUMMARY:
B - Nutrigrain cereal (Easy)
L - Chicken Soup (Easy)
Di - Vietnamese (Not too bad)
De - Donuts (Easy)
S - Baby Cereal (Easy)

No comments:

Post a Comment